Mitre cut 5" rain caps

wrongway

Doe's anyone have these, or know where I can get them?? I need 5" polished mitre rain caps, 2 times. Thank's, WW

Just throw some buckets over the stacks when it rains! I never had mine covered for the year I had them and I never had any problems with mine. It always seemed to leak out somewhere.

Just throw some buckets over the stacks when it rains! I never had mine covered for the year I had them and I never had any problems with mine. It always seemed to leak out somewhere.

:hehe: That's what I've been doing for over a year now. The guy's I work with are trying to shame me into it. I am really happy with my two coffee can's:hehe: WW

Not to steal the thread, any one know were to get a 5 1/2 stack rain cap. I already looked on the site and the only thing they have is for a house.

Last edited:
I have seen 3.5 and 4.5 inch rain caps, but not 5.5 inch. You might have to do some fabrication on 6 inch caps.

i drilled a 1/4'' hole in the low point of my elbow where it goes up through the bed . my driveway has a permanent black watery soot spot on it. so i know it works at least some.

werd werd thats wat ive been doing lol