Mo boy Takes 2.6 2 years in a row!!!!!

Wish customers truck hadnt got a head gasket. But it will have some studs in new good in a few days.

Wish customers truck hadnt got a head gasket. But it will have some studs in new good in a few days.

I have no clue what you are saying here. But good attempt!

Thats a great running CR and it looks even better. Congrats to you Jason!

Jason always has a strong running truck. Congrats, and never count out a Mo boy.

Yeah I've had the pleasure of pulling against him and that truck is All there for sure!! There are some strong trucks here in missouri just seems you don't hear about them much. Congrats Jason it's a feet In it's own to win an event of that caliber but to do so two years in a row is just amazing!

I thought Dan (Green and silver 2nd gen) took the win? That mega was NICE and hooked awsome aswell! Congrats to who ever won.
Brandon

Just got home. Thanks for all the congrats guys. I worked my butt off the last 2 weeks to get it done. Where were you wesley. The 2.6 truck count was way down only 34 in qualifying.

I have no clue what you are saying here. But good attempt!

I had a customer running a 03 CR in thought he got a head gasket. Come to find out ended up breaking the intake rocker arm on cyl. 3

Hope to see you guys in a few weeks at Richmond.

Congrats, mega looks good going down the road. You caught up with us on 60.