Mod the AFC?

You have to un-plug the map sensor and plug the chip in between the motor and computer....

LOL..... j/k

read the links above...and use shop air to tune the spring tension....

I don't know if I am reading his post right.
His truck is 05. The FCA is part of his cp3
fuel pump. If this is what your referring to,
I can help you.

I don't know if I am reading his post right.
His truck is 05. The FCA is part of his cp3
fuel pump. If this is what your referring to,
I can help you.

People can have more than what their signature says.

here's another good link that was given to me AFC Mods from KBBT - DieselRam.com

The latest truck is a 97 215 4x4 5 sp! Getting tired of electronic injectors! The post I quoted so far explains it the best. Thanks to all the resonses. I bought the truck on July 17 09 i drove it today with every thing fixes! KDP , 16.5 timming , timming cover seal leak, HX 40 ( 60 mm) wheel , gauges, exhaust gaskets, 4 inch exhaust, cleaned exhaust manifold, white gauges in the dash, oil change ,filters change , battery cables, steam clean 3 or 4 times, The owner before me ( 1 owner truck ) Had the oil pan gasket replaced 3 times still had a leak! timing cover was caked almost 3/8 of a inch of sludge! Also a # 8 plate full forward. When i put the AFC on i slide it full forward, didnt touch the star wheel , NOW I HAVE TO TUNE THE AFC! Also I need a Dana 80 locker or? spins the tire way to easy. No plug and play here tuning takes time!:thankyou2:

The latest truck is a 97 215 4x4 5 sp! Getting tired of electronic injectors! The post I quoted so far explains it the best. Thanks to all the resonses. I bought the truck on July 17 09 i drove it today with every thing fixes! KDP , 16.5 timming , timming cover seal leak, HX 40 ( 60 mm) wheel , gauges, exhaust gaskets, 4 inch exhaust, cleaned exhaust manifold, white gauges in the dash, oil change ,filters change , battery cables, steam clean 3 or 4 times, The owner before me ( 1 owner truck ) Had the oil pan gasket replaced 3 times still had a leak! timing cover was caked almost 3/8 of a inch of sludge! Also a # 8 plate full forward. When i put the AFC on i slide it full forward, didnt touch the star wheel , NOW I HAVE TO TUNE THE AFC! Also I need a Dana 80 locker or? spins the tire way to easy. No plug and play here tuning takes time!:thankyou2:

:what: didnt think the 12v had electronic injectors thought that was the 24v and on up?

i agree tuning takes time and patients. there is plenty to do as the afc and plate profiles and other little things in the pump.

:what: didnt think the 12v had electronic injectors thought that was the 24v and on up?

i agree tuning takes time and patients. there is plenty to do as the afc and plate profiles and other little things in the pump.

I think he meant hes sick of Common Rail and 24v injectors, and wants a reliable and easy to work on truck.

I think he meant hes sick of Common Rail and 24v injectors, and wants a reliable and easy to work on truck.

that would make sense :bang just read it all together at once and thought there might be a misunderstanding:hehe:

What size are the threads on those tamper screws? I'd like to have replecments before hand.