Moderately built 47RE

Bersaglieri

Ron Swanson's Brother
47RE is out of my 1997 truck. I'm swapping to a manual so it's up for sale.

Trans has:

Suncoast 44 series Triple Disc converter - DPC went through and restalled in September - it's about 1800rpm. Stockish RPM stall with better fluid coupling.
Garmon Valve body - it actually shifts correctly if you leave it in drive, towing or not. Locks in 2nd, 3rd, and 4th. Cleaned and checked by Garmon while trans was out in September.
Goerend Soft Parts - Just replaced last September
Billet Accumulator, achor, strut, lever and servo
Sonnax Billet One piece input shaft
Mag Hytech Deep pan
Laminated Flexplate
New Mopar sensors on the valvebody in September.

Build was done by a Goerend vendor about a year ago.

Price: $3500 with laminated flexplate, $3750 with the BD SFI rated flexplate and I can deliver within reason in or around Ohio. I will palletize and ship it, but the buyer must cover freight.

For a little more I can include a B&M Trans Super Cooler and 400psi trans lines. Since I'm doing a swap the pedals and steering column could be available as well. I also have a brand new BD Flexplate I was going to install when I was thinking about keeping it auto. It's brand new in the box and can replace the Laminated flexplate for the price above. May even part with ISSPRO EV1 trans temp gauge and sender.

This is a good opportunity to buy a transmission that costs up to or above $5000 most other places. No cores necessary!

Last edited:
Am I off on price? With no cores I figured it was a good deal....let the offers fly.

PS I'm in central OH, but I could easily transport to in Ohio and close surrounding states.

Would also consider a trade for a built Allison 1000.

Last edited:
Wish you were closer, been looking for auto to swap in my 01. GLWS

/i\

I'll strap it to a pallet and source shipping. I've shipped via truck freight several times, and it sounds more intimidating than it is. Since you would need everything I could pull the steering column, shift linkage, etc. Let me know, I'll cut you a good deal on a package with shipping included.

Just re-read this, I forgot to mention the 241DHD transfer case was supposed to be included in those prices, proof reading failure. The DHD was gone through about 3 years ago and everything inside was perfect. It's got the tail shaft speedo and PTO output/cover.

New prices:

$3000 47RE with laminated flexplate and 241DHD
$3250 47RE with BD SFI flexplate and 241DHD

Will ship, I've got a pallet ready to go.

I could also do a 241DLD for a couple hundred less.

Last edited:
Bump, still looking to sell, maybe trade, a built Allison 1000, maybe a crew cab roller truck, or a 80-130hp tractor.

Forgot to post pictures:

00z0z_cysOK9qc2q1_600x450.jpg

00X0X_eFVmOsK7lx7_600x450.jpg

00w0w_aVltl7gkpk9_600x450.jpg

00Q0Q_3BuotomPRTt_600x450.jpg

$2500 for the transmission and internals, pan, converter, and new BD SFI flexplate. No Tcase.

It's basically part out price because I want it out of the garage so I can free up some room. Someone is getting a steal of a deal. Buyer pays shipping and I can do a freight pickup at my home. I can do $2250 with the laminated flexplate.

Dustin

I will be looking into my financing. I think it will move too fast for me to be ready though.

I'll meet you in KY with the auto conversion parts Got Smoke... get that Ford done?

Trans, laminated flex, and converter shipped. BD flex still in the box $350 shipped.

Back