Modifying an ED twin plate

By plate, do you mean a spacer thing with wastegate port in it? If you don't need the spacer anymore, then I don't see why it wouldn't work.

Yes. And I wanna keep the adaptor plate because it's also used as my turbo mount.

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk while pulling a 36ft gooseneck and not paying attention to the road.

looks like they sell a mani with a t6 foot on it anyway they look to have some nice stuff

I would just cut it and weld it, or get another spacer.

Another spacer would be my vote all the while selling what you have to pay for it and then some.

OBX likely has something which will work with very minimal effort regarding machining for around $30. My t3/t4 adapter from them works very well with a little machining effort.

Last edited:
You can just put a cap on the end of the wastegate. Give Chris at E.D a call, he can set you up with one.

Another spacer would be my vote all the while selling what you have to pay for it and then some.

OBX likely has something which will work with very minimal effort regarding machining for around $30. My t3/t4 adapter from them works very well with a little machining effort.
Best idea right there^