Monticello,Arkansas Truck Pull June 26,2010

bluextc

Chester's Xtreme Diesel out of Eudora,Ark. has put together several sponsors like River City Turbo , Zeb's Welding & Machine and a bunch more. It is going to be at Hwy 425 Mud Track in Monticello,Ark. south of Little Rock. Chester said they are constantly adding money to the payout and they are expecting a large spectator turn out. If you have any questions I will try to answer them or call Chester Hensley @ 870-355-2882. This is the first Truck Pull they have ever had so this will be new for most all there. So anyone that has a free weekend should come and pull. June 26,2010 @ 7:00 gates open @5:00 Admission is 10.00 for adults, 5.00 kids 7-17 free for kids 6 and under.

The rules are listed on Midsouthdieselpullers.com. Chester pulls with us alot and he said he likes the rules. We are going to help them with the work load to put this show on. Rules are pretty simple and I know for a fact if you show up to pull you will get to one way or the other.
Thanks Eddie

Hey Justin are you going to be able to make it or are you having to work every weekend now? Hope you can make it cause everybody loves to watch that megacab haul ass to the end or more.

I'm ready truck ran great in Pontotoc last month just want to see if I've finally got this pulling thing figured out or if the blind squairel got the nut

Is there anyone in Arkansas that is going to come pull it will be a good time

So there is no turbo restrictions?

just curious, thinking about making a trip up to see if the truck can compete.

Hey Justin are you going to be able to make it or are you having to work every weekend now? Hope you can make it cause everybody loves to watch that megacab haul ass to the end or more.

This mega-cab is thinkin about makin the trip.

Yeah I gotta work weekends now. Im gonna take off for pontotoc next month though. Just dont got much vacation time.

There is a class for everyone we don't turn any away. Sorry to hear that the silver MegaCab wont make it but we'll be glad to see you when you can.

I hope to be making down there. Not going to pull yet, I need to ditch the lift first....:badidea:

I hope to be making down there. Not going to pull yet, I need to ditch the lift first....:badidea:

Change to the plans. I will be in the middle of moving. I will spread word around ot a few other CompD guys in my area.

Everyone needs to come and pull this will help Chester and his buddies out and give a new place to go pull.