more transmission ????s

jtinlbc

what up people Im relativly new to powerstrokes, and I need some advice.
I recently lifted my 01 crewcab diesel 8 inches with 38's and now the tranny is leaking a little coolant out of the inspection cover.
I had already installed an after market cooler because I was using this as a work truck and when it was hot outside the tranny would puke, but now its prettty much retired.
and since I lifted it its puking again
what do you guys think I should do?
I was planning on regearing in feburary once we are past the holiday and I already ordered a ts 6 position chip and wicked wheel+boost relief, and I straight pied the muffler
would a 6.0 cooler be better than my stock cooler and generic cooler combo.

Front seal is shot... Wont be long before its puking constant... Dont chip it until you can afford a tranny...

I can also drop the tranny with some effort and then reinstall with a new front seal.
would a new seal and a 6.0 tranny cooler help or should I just drive as is untill failure and then buy a new tranny.
there is a place here in socal called cres-o-matic they told me about billet internals and that they build trannies for service vehicles.
what do you think

I had a 01 with the front seal bad I drove it for 6 months before getting ride of it and it only leaked about a quart every 2 weeks so I just kept refiling it and it never got worse. Plus it always had fresh fluid in it. If it is not to bad then just do what I did but if it is bad you are going to need to pull your tranny.

If your in socal... Just look up John Woods Trannys... One of the best in the country...