morning, from iraq.

Kloned

Super Rookie
wassup, names josh, currently serving in iraq, should be back stateside soon. went and bought this here truck : http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e...STRK:MEWN:IT&viewitem=&item=220223938142&rd=1

its sexy. had an 01 ram 1500 with the 5.9 V8 magnum. 9 mpg highway made me trade it in for a civic cause i was failing financially. i make more here, so now im selling my civic for this beast. got a huge list of **** imma do to it. for one, get it picked up a bit for some more ground clearance. the best fishing spots are the ones no one else can get to. gonna put some 265/75/16 mud terrain T/As on it. dual 6in chrome stacks, already got me a Quadzilla Adrenaline with the Pulse for it. imma try not to impress someone by tieing my driveshaft in a knot. need to change out the stock tranny too. pretty much gonna turn it into my beast of a truck. any suggestions from all you diesel vets here? not going for drag racing, that **** is to expensive.

the truck thing is all ya wanna do with it dude. its al good!

preciate what yer doin for our country son..keep up the good work and be safe...come home soon!:rockwoot:

welcome and thanks. as for tires go with 285/75/16 i have those on my truck and they dont rub and i dont have a lift and good luck with the truck

Welcome to COMPETITION DIESEL:st:

and a BIG THANKS, to you and the rest of our brothers and sisters- protecting our freedoms.

Congrats on joining CompD and the new truck. Also, as being a OIF vet myself, stay safe brotha. First thing I would do to that truck is put a FASS or Airdog on it to make sure you don't have to buy an $1000+ injection pump. Then I agree wtih the new transmission, I have an Adrenaline on my 02 also and you WILL need a new transmission after that, its awesome!

Welcome to comp D! Thank you so much for serving our country, my hat is off to you. To the truck though i would go with a Smarty Tuner. Its the best on the market. Good Luck be safe God Speed.

Back