MOst Beatuiful First GEn i have ever Seen! Very Well Kept

kabbcummins

A very well kept Dodge 2500 Cummins Diesel. Rust Free. It's been Rhino-lined around all wheel wells etc. It has just over 100,000 which is just breaking in a 12 valve motor. $4,500 in tires and rims. They are 38.5X15.50 ATZ Mickey Thompson on 20 inch rims.but is still street legal. The interior is clean and well kept. The paint on this truck is every new maybe 2000 miles on the new paint job and the rhino lining is literally brand new. The steering has been done professionally with professional parts very tight steering and drives very well on any road have had this truck around 100+ and it drives amazing even with these big tires. It has ladder bars front and rear and has never pulled a sled and if you were to put legal pulling tires on it this would make a great truck to hook to the sled. . Pictures does not do this truck justice. Motor work consists of a Garret 37BB turbo, 180 horse injectors, and a newly built scheid rotary pump flowing quite a bit more fuel than stock. I would estimate this truck has right around 400 horse. The rear end was just completely gone through and parts replaced. which also led us to put a very heavy built drive shaft in it. The exhaust is a 4 in turbo back into a five inch elbow into a six inch stack. The 4x4 is not in working order right now. The only thing wrong with it is the front drive shaft is not in, which a machine shop can fix for right around 200.00. if you are wanting something that blows a lot of smoke and has a lot of power this truck is for you. It is hands down one the best looking first generation cummins i have ever seen. I am sure i am forgetting some things but please feel free to call me at 2178218533. if i do not answer please leave a message and i will return it as soon as i can. Price is 13,000 OBO and please do not hesitate to shoot me an offer. Text or Call anytime.

Pictures by kabbcummins - Photobucket

Darn, what a waste of a first gen, if you wanted rims tires and lift like that you should have bought a superduty
btw its not a 2500, but a 250, and i wont comment on your price though, since you might of had some confusion with your zeros? was it 130, 1300, or 13000?

Last edited:
Darn, what a waste of a first gen, if you wanted rims tires and lift like that you should have bought a superduty
btw its not a 2500, but a 250, and i wont comment on your price though, since you might of had some confusion with your zeros? was it 130, 1300, or 13000?

Who the hell are you to tell him what he should and shouldnt do with his truck? And you shouldnt comment on his price its his truck and he can price it how he wants. Quit tryin to look like a hard ass it isnt very appreciated on here.

I saw this truck at Hellmanns a long time ago I believe and it looked awesome, i'd love to have it.

Fixed it for you...

Moms437.jpg

Moms441.jpg

Moms447.jpg

Moms444.jpg

Moms442.jpg

thanks guys. it is nice to see that someone else likes this truck as much as i do ha. let me know if you guys know anyone that may be interested just have them give me a call.

Who the hell are you to tell him what he should and shouldnt do with his truck? And you shouldnt comment on his price its his truck and he can price it how he wants. Quit tryin to look like a hard ass it isnt very appreciated on here.

:clap:

yes there is avid of it on youtube but that was before the rhino lining, stack and before scheid built the pump. so it blws more smoke and higher in the air now hah. but what you lookin to trade for??

It's not my cup of tea but it is a damn nice truck. Good luck on the sell.