most hp with stock exhaust?

stovepipe22

i know this is stupid but i like the idea of a sleeper, i was wondering what do u guys think is the most hp you could get with still the stock exhaust? i realize you would be restricted fairly quickly by high EGT's but just wondering what u think.

I also like the idea, I plan on only using the stock exhaust from the muffler back. This way, when you look at it from the back or side you see the stock tip and pipe around the rear axle.

I think the smoke will give you away LOL

I think "stock appearing" would work better. A complete stock exhaust is a bad idea IMO. My egts could outrun my boost gauge when I had stock exhaust.

I think the smoke will give you away LOL

Very true and thats what most of my buddies tell me. I'm always light on the throttle to make sure I don't make a smoke scene. I love cruising down the highway in a clean stock looking truck and have someone pull up beside you in a truck with a bunch of accesories ( big wheels and tires, LED's, HID, etc) and rev up next to you. They always end up with a look on there face like: :what::eek:wned::thankyou2: :hehe: