Moved from intro thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is going on here... There is no such thing as the Predator Truck for one, it is now the Nitro Series. It has NO affiliation with Road Armor in any way! AT ALL! Billy Ford (which started this thread) was a huge Doc fan. From the begining of the buyout, we knew we would have to let Billy go. Now he is at Road Armor and I "WAS" friends with him as I went through him as a favor to buy a road armor front bumper for my 07 f-250. Not only did his company charge my credit card the first day I ordered it, but it took 90 days to get it to me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! As 8-Lug magazine was waiting on this bumper for a photoshoot, I was just getting the run-a-round from EVERYONE i talked to at road armor! I threatened to cancel my order and just buy an ALIEN Patrol and Billy told me that i couldnt get my money back as there would be a 10% restocking fee! Are you serious!!!!!!!!!!!!! How could I pay a restocking fee if they still have it IN STOCK!!!!!! Road Armor has the worst customer service and nobody should deal with those guys! EVER!

ummm Alex, the guy was simply letting everyone know that he changed his site name. I haven't seen a single post since the name change where he tried to affiliate himself with Dr. P.

What is going on here... There is no such thing as the Predator Truck for one, it is now the Nitro Series. It has NO affiliation with Road Armor in any way! AT ALL! Billy Ford (which started this thread) was a huge Doc fan. From the begining of the buyout, we knew we would have to let Billy go. Now he is at Road Armor and I "WAS" friends with him as I went through him as a favor to buy a road armor front bumper for my 07 f-250. Not only did his company charge my credit card the first day I ordered it, but it took 90 days to get it to me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! As 8-Lug magazine was waiting on this bumper for a photoshoot, I was just getting the run-a-round from EVERYONE i talked to at road armor! I threatened to cancel my order and just buy an ALIEN Patrol and Billy told me that i couldnt get my money back as there would be a 10% restocking fee! Are you serious!!!!!!!!!!!!! How could I pay a restocking fee if they still have it IN STOCK!!!!!! Road Armor has the worst customer service and nobody should deal with those guys! EVER!

Lol, I think this might be a personal issue as I have a full set of Road Armors and the customer service I received was just fine. Last I heard Alien Patrol couldn't even get their bumpers out and were keeping people's money until just recently. Regardless, I think the personal issues should be kept out of the business context...

Got ya... didn't realize that. I have owned my companies in Idaho for my whole life. Will NOT deal in any way with Barry. IMHO... he needs to have his a** whooped again! He has been very physically removed from one of my shops twice...

Anyway, glad to see the company is in someones hands that can do something good with it.

If you guys need anything in the way of exhaust, let me know!

Got ya... didn't realize that. I have owned my companies in Idaho for my whole life. Will NOT deal in any way with Barry. IMHO... he needs to have his a** whooped again! He has been very physically removed from one of my shops twice...

Anyway, glad to see the company is in someones hands that can do something good with it.

If you guys need anything in the way of exhaust, let me know!

Pm sent

Status
Not open for further replies.