MPI Twins for Sale

onetun

MPI twin turbo kit.
Polished HTT 64/71/13ss, Polished HTT S480 w/ Race Cover
Down pipe and Hot Pipe ceramic coated
Cold pipe and others powder coated gun metal black.
Tial 44 external wastegate

No exhaust manifold

4900.00 US

3000 miles on the set.

how come your selling these? Thats a nice set, did nathan happen to say how many hp these would be for?

Kevin

Tim Barber has been to 926 on #2 with that same set up. Rob was high 800's without a TST.

hey nathan, how would these twins work for my situation. I was going to run the sb over the big brother? would this be a better setup, I am aiming for somewhere in the 1200 hp range with spray

Kevin

It's the same as what Lloyd Mills runs except it has a external gate on the big turbo. So it would work fine for 1200 on spray.

A guy local to me does my ceramic. As a matter of fact I can almost throw the parts to him :)

woudl it flow as good,,, or better than the sb big brother combo?

Kevin

A S480 flows about the same as a BB provided it's a stock BB. A SB outflows a 64/71/13. Overall the performance should be close to the same (provided the BB is stock) because the SS housing has a better wastegate and this combo is externally gated. It would definately spool better then a SB/BB combo.

I have the SS housing (machined to fit) on my Silver Bullet:evil Love it!!!!!!!!!!!! Lets see some pics of those bad boys!!!!!!!!!!!! Man Nathan i had know idea that you were the mastermind behind MPI :rockwoot:

Back