MT ATZ baja radial tires

kdbvulcan

has anyone had any experience running the Mickey Thompson ATZ baja radial tires??..about how many miles are they good for??

i am running atz plus right now, more of an all terrain tire. love em. awesome traction i mud and snow

got about 10000 miles on them

Nice tires. If you enjoying doing burn-outs, it will rip some of the tread. That is the only issue.

i ran a set of them for 50000 miles they were a great tire. I wish they made them in a 37 and i would have bought them again.

I had one salesman tell me you cant get more then 10,000 miles out of them...is he smokin something or wat??

i am running atz plus right now, more of an all terrain tire. love em. awesome traction i mud and snow

got about 10000 miles on them

about how long do you think they will last?...had one salesman tell me you cant get more then 10,000 miles on them

I had about 25K on my 35X12.5X17 ATZ's when I took them off. Awesome for snow, mud, anything really. I never rotated them and my fronts had about 60-65% tread left(the backs were bald from way to many burnouts).

if they are anything compared to the mtz's i have like 60k on mine and still got a good handful of miles left on them before they are bald.

Ok...i heard enuf good about them that i think i will get a set. of them....one more thing tho i forgot to ask,are they very noisy in the cab going down the road?..are they a loud tire??

Ive got a set on my truck and I love em. They are not loud at all. Not anymore than any other all terrain tire. I have 20,000 miles on mine right now and they still look new. Awesome tire.

I had the all seasons. Put 50K on them. I now have the MTZ but they only have 150miles. One guy told me he has had the 36" MTZ for 3 years. My ATZ's lasted 2.

I've got about 10k on a set of 33x13.5x18, they wear well, but like someone else already said; they throw chunks whenever you spin em on dry pavement. I'd bet that you could get anywhere from 5-50k on em depending on your driving habbits. Treat em right and they'll last