Mt. Pleasant truck pull

Awsome video James!

Heck, My little ole truck looks like it might have a shot down there! Saw quite a few familiar trucks!

I've seen a few vids of that truck and it runs well. Is it a 2.6 class? I'd like to see it pull with a bigger charger.

not bad for my first pull i guess. wish that guy wouldn't have brought the weight up so quick. those terra grapplers just didn't bite good enough. oh well, i had fun.

Who's powerstroke was that? looks familiar!

Good run TLewis! Good looking truck!

Jody's truck kicked some ass there. I think Jody said it would pull in the 3.0 class...but im not 100% sure. Its a pretty darn big huffer on that powerstroke

That was pretty much a 'if you're a diesel you can run' class. Most of the trucks pulling were between 2.5 and 2.8. The 7.3 took the win in both classes he pulled - it's a strong strong truck. :Cheer:

Trying to figure out what turbo he's running to be blowing that much smoke. Small charger medium fuel, large charger tons of fuel?
Looks Good!

Can I run my truck without hassle down there? I'm guessing my new charger is a 3.0 or somthing like that? It'll have loops and all the good stuff?

Can I run my truck without hassle down there? I'm guessing my new charger is a 3.0 or somthing like that? It'll have loops and all the good stuff?

Your turbo will be in the 2.8 range and you can run whatever as far as that goes. Make yourself some kind of loop system - it'll make life a lot easier if something happens to break. Some stiff knees and a set of trac bars and you'll be ready to roll.

The 7.3 has a big charger and TONS of fuel.

Jody's charger is in the 3.0 range with alot of fuel left over. I am glad to see his hard work pay off. Thats got to be one of the baddest 7.3's on the east coast.

Congrats Jody

Thanks. I was glad to see it finally run like it is supposed to. My charger is a 3" in 3" out. It is a big charger with even more fuel.