MUDDIGRAS Kissimmee, FL

Aight...we now have 4 girls loading up in the Fummins! Guess I'm taking the bigger trailer now and a couple more 4 wheelers. Anyone taking a buggy? I have one at the hunting camp, but to hard to get it out there just for a weekend. We need one with a stripper pole on it!

Buggy is a possibility..... not sure yet. Not mine of course but we'll see.... Dont worry about the stripper pole, we got that covered.

Aight...this weekend is coming closer. Hope my transmission gets here in time. Brian is shipping it out today.

your damn right its getting closer! mule is almost done too.... if i dont have to work overtime tomorrow ill get some pics.

Mule is done :D shouldn't be hard to spot.

DSC_0118.jpg

DSC_0119.jpg

DSC_0120.jpg

DSC_0123.jpg

Well guys I dont think I will be making it. But if you see a White Ford 250 with the name Krazy Kracker on the windshield, that is my buddy Brian. Stop by and tell him hey for me! Have fun gents and gals.

im sure one of the girls will get pics.... i dropped my camera earlier this week :doh:

damn I made some stupid yet fun decisions. I was driving around the camo kawi mule with the sound system and fighting chair on the roof.... oh and there might have been a blow up doll in the chair at one point.

Was a good time and we just left before dark tonight Sunday. Was still a truck frame deep out in the middle. Got a lot of pics to post up. Seen Big Juice or at least I seen the truck. We parked in the far west side next to the fence. Was some good sites out there last night...especially if you were around the stripper pole crowd!!! Have a lot of pics of that but could never post them here. Also seen several mud/buggy trucks with 12 valves in them.

Trying to post pics...took them with a new 10mp camera and they are all so big.

oh no the stripper pole!..... quality of girls there friday night was not the best..... but from what a remember the girls up there saturday night was good.... I was beyond wasted saturday night..... I think i did some stupid stuff too LMAO. get those pics up! or PM me.... I just want to see if im in any of them :doh: oh and just curious, did you see the guy throw that blow up doll on the stage?

Back