Multiple Items For 02 CTD

firefighter1538

I have a 2002 dodge qc/sb 5 speed. Looking to help it out. I am looking for a TST Powermax3 (with remote), some 125ish injectors, and an airdog pump. Just wanted to throw it out there and see if I can come across a deal or two. Not on the computer much, but will reply to all who comment. Thanks.

I got a tst comp and an ez. I dont have a remote cause I only run on one level #9. PM me if interested

Sorry, but I don't have enought posts to send a pm. What is your bottom dollar sent to 65452? Do you take paypal? Thanks.

Im not a COMPD vendor so I cannot sell on here until I become one.

If you would like a AIRDOG we have vendors here that paid to advertise, get a quote from one of them if your looking for a new one with warranty. If not there are plenty of members that may have used ones or new ones they haven't used etc.

Apologize for derailing your thread and had to edit and modify some posts. Foreman can't sell his company products or products he sells for other companys without becoming a paying vendor. Have a good one and good luck on your search.

Last edited by a moderator:
I guess TMONEYDIESEL is the only moderator on the site so see if he has any suggestions for you. Sorry firefighter1538.

Nope not the only MOD but your not gonna come on here and pimp your parts/products etc. Without being a paid vendor, pretty simple.

Back