Muncie

Hamilton Cams

ignorant
So who is going to Thunder in Muncie? After all of the craziness of T.S. I was a little angry. I was looking forward to meeting a lot of you. So lets try this again. I wil have a booth setup at Muncie to debut our new camshaft core and sport our new 12v springs and possibly a 12v head model. If you will be there give me a shout.

Zach Hamilton

Last time I met you was in Muncie, '03? We were hanging with Piers. It has been a while. It won't be the same without the red puller

If I wasn't beating you on the pulling track, it all gets fuzzy.........:hehe:

Last time I met you was in Muncie, '03? We were hanging with Piers. It has been a while. It won't be the same without the red puller

Why do I not remember this, I was there with that bunch too. Me, Piers, Jason Burton, Doug Smith (Jetpilot) and Jon Dimartino and Wife.

Jim

We will be there, I look forward to meeting you Zach.

Jim are you going to Muncie?

Sweet. I'll be there and definately plan on talking to you Zack. I talked to Chris at ED on the phone for a little over a half an hour the other day while on his way home, no less. He gave me a lot of info that I could not find elsewhere. Chris told me to call you but I'd rather talk face to face since I guess I'll have the chance. Hope to meet you and Chris in person as well Glenn. I haven't seen/talked to Piers in FOREVER! Anyone know if he'll be there? Was '03 the last TIM or '04? Man, it doesn't seem like its been that long!

Why do I not remember this, I was there with that bunch too. Me, Piers, Jason Burton, Doug Smith (Jetpilot) and Jon Dimartino and Wife.

Jim
Wasn't everyone piled in the back of a minivan? Or is my memory strangely twisted? LOL

I believe that was the year that Piers drove down in a minivan from B.C. Wow, things have changed. I think Nick Almaguere was a pretty hot CR for the time at 514 fuel only and you could hear hx40's and hx-55s pop all weekend long. Jim, I wish I would have talked to you.

Zach

I believe that was the year that Piers drove down in a minivan from B.C. Wow, things have changed. I think Nick Almaguere was a pretty hot CR for the time at 514 fuel only and you could hear hx40's and hx-55s pop all weekend long. Jim, I wish I would have talked to you.

Zach

That had to have been 04' then, in 03' Piers drove down in his Red 12V to bring parts back home, in 04' he and Jason flew down and got a rental, I didn't go that year.

Jim

Ill be going to OPR on saturday if its a good turn out ill prob just stay there for the day and shoot over to muncie for the sunday show... Also Zach i brought your spring compressor tool with me i know you said you wanted to check things over to make sure everything was still in working condition... If i dont make it saturday ill catch up with you on sunday... Thanks again for the great customer service and the new springs.... Shawn...

Ill be going to OPR on saturday if its a good turn out ill prob just stay there for the day and shoot over to muncie for the sunday show... Also Zach i brought your spring compressor tool with me i know you said you wanted to check things over to make sure everything was still in working condition... If i dont make it saturday ill catch up with you on sunday... Thanks again for the great customer service and the new springs.... Shawn...

Hey Shawn It was nice meeting you on Saturday, and the truck looked good
Kevin

Hey Shawn It was nice meeting you on Saturday, and the truck looked good
Kevin

Thanks bro and very nice meeting you too.. Also you got a beautiful truck!! I got a few pictures of it if you would like them PM me your email adress and ill send them too you... Thanks Shawn

It was very nice seeing everyone again and meeting so many new people this weekend and i wanted to give a big thanks to Zach for taking some time out of his busy day to answer all my guestions and giving me overview of his products :Cheer: wat a super nice guy... Also when its time for me to get that new cam ill def be giving you a call Zach.. Thanks again Shawn

It was good seeing Zach again and getting to see a side by side comparison of the "competition"(I use that term loosely, very loosely) camshaft.

Keep at it Zach, a superior product for a reasonable price, over a schlickmeister marketing plan will rule the day.

Can't wait for the custom head to hit the market!!!

It was good seeing Zach again and getting to see a side by side comparison of the "competition"(I use that term loosely, very loosely) camshaft.

Keep at it Zach, a superior product for a reasonable price, over a schlickmeister marketing plan will rule the day.

Can't wait for the custom head to hit the market!!!

Yes it was a real eye opener to be able to see the difference side by side. I know where my Cam will be coming from! When you get that pull lined up Zach let me know I would love to come down there and check out your place! And maybe set off a few screaming bung holes!!

Back