my 800hp power combo! twin turbo and cp3, and more

mx_racer_36

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i sold my truck but i need the motor in mostly stock form so i was wondering if there was anyone out there wanting to do some trading for stock parts plus cash in the texas oklahoma area i am located in sw oklahoma... heres what i have that i am lookin to get rid of

-Mixture of Kore/Thore/ and Carli suspension parts with fox steering stabilzer and King shocks
-Twin Cp3 both arson modified
-II 250 hp injectors, balanced
-GDP intake Horn
-ARP 625 head studs
-Big custom set of twin turbos... (66mm/71/14 on top 83mm/87/26 on bottom) this includes all piping, filter and down pipe,
-3 piece PDI manifold
-Capped rail
-Stage 3 Snow Performance water/meth injection
-HTS intercooler boots
-Smarty

i would like 5k to boot with teh stock stuff for all the motor parts, and 1000 pluss stock for the suspension , only think is the adj. control arms need 2 heim joints.

i dont think im to far out of line on prices if i am someone correct me. i also have a fass i might let go of if u are wanting it also.
feel free to pm, or call me at 580-656-4273 at any time

ok guys i have broke everything up and i am tryin to answer everyone in order sorry its takin a lil time..

bottom turbo holset 83/87/26, oil lines, red twin piping, hts intercooler boots, manifold, downpipe $2500

Polished htt 66/71/14 top tubo $1400, or $1200 with GOOD stocker

II 250 injectors, $650 plus GOOD stockers

Fass 150 $350

snow stg 3 water meth $500

GDP intake with ports $200

Smarty $400

Suspension- Kore coils, king shocks w rezzis, adj track bar, adj control arms, sway bar end links... control arms need 2 heim joints.. works fine just clanks when hit a bump. $1000

Studs- SOLD

Twin cp3 kit- SOLD

i also have a big stix cam, cryoed rods, billet pushrods, 110 valve springs but i think they would be more trouble than its worth to get out.

i also have autometer cobalt gauges i dont really wanna get rid of them but the truck is goin to my sis so as long as theres gauges in it it will be alright so if anyone wants to do some swapping i might be interested,, trans temp, pyro, boost

cmon the push rods are easy.. what do you want for those...wish i could pick that cam up from ya too, but you are right that would be a pita.

also let me know if your willing to do the springs, maybe we can work something out if you wanted to spend a few hours to make a little cash.

Get me a price on the springs and pushrods if ya would! And I'll get good stock stuff to trade as well. Thanks!

pushrods and springs i think ill leave in the motor because i dont have much spare time and prob. would not be worth payin someone to do..

yes i still have the water meth

no i dont really want to sell the guages cuz the truck is goin to my sis so i would have to replace them with somthing. the fass i really would like to leave on the truck to.

I swear. You change trucks more than me. How's your Ford running? Still got a 12v in it?

Back