my 92 GOLF GTD SPECIAL

DEEZELRAM114

SMOKIN' RAM!!
Alrite here is probly the last vehicle i probly thaught i would ever buy. the golf gtd special was NEVER issued in the states. everything is in kilometers. (thank god for cell phone internet and google) I bought it from a family friend who bought it from canada from the original owner who imported it from poland. This has NOTHING special about it. No power windows (inc moonroof), locks, steering. surprised it has a radio. The power plant is a 1.6l turbo intercooled diesel. the "special" was a 80hp intercooled version. i have diesel a.d.d. so i cranked the pump up with in the first hour i owned it. I deleted the muffler and swiss cheesed the air box for some more flow. i sware to god its twice as fast as it was on the ride home, plus it rolls out some coal :) i probly will tweak it some more after i finish my truck. i have no plans on making it "european" or "ricer" ill add some black 17s and the "big bumpers" as it makes them look better if thats possible. so far i painted the moldings black from the sun fadded grey and made a sticker for the back that states: mined NOT harvested

sunfadded molding
P1000379.jpg

painted molding, and a 7in turn out, which was just on there for conversation :hehe:
P1000385.jpg

P1000384.jpg

P1000386.jpg

P1000387.jpg

P1000383.jpg

P1000380.jpg

P1000381.jpg

P1000382.jpg

Pop a set of studs and a 1.9 gasket on there, replace the timing belt, bump the timing to 1.0mm (I THINK!!) and turn the fuel screw up till the idle starts climbing, back off at least 1 1/2 turns. Jiggle the wastegate for a few more lbs of boost or find a KKK turbo from a 1.9 car.

:D :D

thats all cool, but nothing says ricer more than that huge tip you got on there

Back