my afterwork projects

WHITExGUY

Beard life
just a couple things ive started working on after hours at work this past week, got lots more to do in the up coming winter months. should be lots of fun. i love making things, its like legos for grown ups.

drew up an oil pan flange and tappet cover, imported to water jet, watched magic happen.

8172425342_bd8589d577_z.jpg

8172420388_0854e66c81_z.jpg

8172395413_9985d462d3_z.jpg

thats all i had time for this week, drew up alot of parts that im going to be making out of alum. on the mills.

Nothings set in stone yet, but plans are a dry sumped p-pump 4.5 stroker. Taking it one step at a time tho. Gonna be heading to the local cummins dealer in the next couple weeks when i have free time to order my crank.

Nothings set in stone yet, but plans are a dry sumped p-pump 4.5 stroker. Taking it one step at a time tho. Gonna be heading to the local cummins dealer in the next couple weeks when i have free time to order my crank.
PM Snedge here and he will get ya what ya need easy like. IMHO he is THE ONLY Cummins Dealer to deal with.:rockwoot:

What kinda water jet you have there? Pressure, hp, bevel cuts?

Its a Techjet TJ1500 X-2. Has a 3'x5' cutting area; 6" max cutting thickness; 60,000max psi.

Its only 3 axis, so no bevel cutting.

Forget our pump details but it runs @ 55,000psi

We got a good deal on it so couldnt pass it up, only been running it about 5-6months. And already out growing it lol.

I dont know a whole lot about it. I do more welding, mill and lathe work. Only time i touch the jet is for my own use when its down for a few hours....Hence why i havent update this with more pics yet, waiting to jet out my girdle and the rest of my oil pan.

Last edited:
Cool beans.
Keep the pictures and updates coming on the project, as well as the cool waterjet parts.

Back