My buddys new 2005 F-250

scott2001

Its never fast enough
One of my friends finally got his new toy its a 2005 f-250 i think he signing up tommorrow to the site, it took a while but got him to comvert from a gasser to a diesel and i belive hes happy with his choice. think he got a pretty good deal on it to. So what programmers are good for a 6.0 its got a k-n cold air intake factory exhuast no muffler or cat fuel system is stock much as i can tell i bet the factory trans so which ones are good without killing his tranny thanks

From a few friends experiences, if you leave it stock, it won't break. If you tinker with it, it will break. The trans seems to hold up decent, unless you are trying to make it fast. I hope he has a warranty. $0.02

SCT X3. CALL innovative diesel, or gogodiesel and get tunes from them.

no it only got a 30 day warranty, but if he does break it i know a good tranny guy, i went throught serval trannys in my life, have put 30,000 on my rebuild haven had any problems

no it only got a 30 day warranty, but if he does break it i know a good tranny guy, i went throught serval trannys in my life, have put 30,000 on my rebuild haven had any problems

Tell him to get a SCT with custom tunes from Innovative and he will be GOLDEN:rockwoot:

These tranny's are tuff as crap so don't believe the hype.

Back