My jeep M715 project

twhetten

I am new to this site and thought that I would post up my project it is a 1967 Kaiser jeep M715 that I am dropping a 12valve p-pumped cummins, NV4500, Np205, dana 60 front end and Corp 14 rearend. I am just starting this and will post my progress as it comes along.

016.jpg

017.jpg

That's going to be sweeeeet! What are you doing to the engine?

cool keep us posted!.. i had one years ago..gave it to a friends ..he says i can have it back ..hmm ...

That's going to be sweeeeet! What are you doing to the engine?

Haven't really decided what I want to build it for yet, I was thinkin I was gonna use it of wheeling, if I do that I want to keep it simple for reliability. But a buddy and I have been talking and thought it would make a pretty unique sled puller, if I go that route I will probably get pretty wild with it. I have two of them so maybe I will do both, but I really don't wanna cut up the other one because it is complete stock, right down to the blackout lights, and I am not sure if i want to ruin it.

cool keep us posted!.. i had one years ago..gave it to a friends ..he says i can have it back ..hmm ...

there is a forum, m715zone.com, if you get on there and check out some of those guys jeeps you will be wanting it back:rockwoot: