My last couple pulls

Very nice. Good running truck! I feel your pain man. BD boots cost me a good pull 2 years ago. They suck.

hey scooter do you happen to know who got third place in rossville??? I think it was your buddy in the blue truck that you always pull with did. my buddys got first and second and we cant find any results and was just wondering?? where you pulling this weekend we was going to go to hazelwood but I think it got canceled and springfield is haul all the way over there jus wondering if there is sum thing closer thanks travis

I've had bad luck with the bd boots also...I believe that the blue dodge got 3rd in Rossville. Im not sure who got 4th. The red megacab got 5th.

Yea the blue dodge got third. sucks cuz he is the lowest powered truck in our convoy.I think Aaron With the blue mega cab got 5th or 6th.

I wont be pulling for awhile. I took the clutch out to inspect it and found the input shaft has a mild twist and my clutch is in Ohio. Still need a new set of hydros.I tore up quiet a bit at rossville. Im not sure of any pulls closer till vermillion county.

Yea the blue dodge got third. sucks cuz he is the lowest powered truck in our convoy.I think Aaron With the blue mega cab got 5th or 6th.

I wont be pulling for awhile. I took the clutch out to inspect it and found the input shaft has a mild twist and my clutch is in Ohio. Still need a new set of hydros.I tore up quiet a bit at rossville. Im not sure of any pulls closer till vermillion county.

It aint all about horse power.

yea supposed to ship it out today. he rebuilt the disc and reset the pressure plate to 3850. You get them loops on yet.

Back