My lift for your stock suspension

five20too

Hey all I am from Texarkana, TX area. I just bought a '95 1-ton 4x4. It came with a 6" super lift and 3" body lift already installed on it. I drove it home from Ohio pulling a 16' car hauler with my Dodge 1500 on it. It did fine the whole way as far as the ride and everything goes. The reason I want to get rid of it is because it was never my intent to keep it like that. I just want my truck returned to stock height to go along with my brand new stock size tires I bought while in Ohio. The deal that I have is for someone with a 3/4 or 1-ton truck that wants this lift is to trade me for their stock lift. I'm not asking for any money, nor am I willing to pay any. I believe this would be a good deal for both parties and a good chance for someone that wants a lift to get one without having to dish out the money. I have a shop where we can do it up here or I will even travel within reason if someone has the facilities. If you're interested then let me know. I will leave the link below to some pics that I took after I got it home. Thanks.

Levi

Lift Kit pictures by five20too - Photobucket

hey i have a 96 dodge with all the stock lift on it, im in Hico texas and would be willing to come up there for a weekend, all of my suspension is in good shape, please call or text me if you want some pics of my truck and i can send them to you and we can work out the details, thanks Don, 940-366-0639

I can bring you the stock stuff from my truck to trade you out, and a 2" front leveling kit also if you want it. How soon are you wanting to make the switch? Mine is a 2500 but everything is the same up front and the rear. LMK I would love a lift on my truck, PM me on here or text/call 832-797-6011

Im in FL but I would drive out there just for that. Looks like somebodys gonna beat me to the punch tho

Back