My most sincere apology!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mcevins

Diesel Purist
I would like to take this opportunity to apologize to everyone at the TS event on Saturday. Mike (hope it's correct) there is never a cause for anyone to be screamed at and cursed like I did to you after our race. I am quite ashamed of my behavior and I hope you can forgive me for acting that way. You were completely acting within the rules and staging the first light by me after you lit both bulbs was just stupidity. I was shocked more than anything, that 7 seconds went really fast! I'm not going to make excuses for bad behavior, I just hope my apology is accepted and my friends can forgive me for all the embarrassment.

Sincerely,

Meacham Evins

Way to go Meachum :rockwoot: You are a real standup kind of guy. Hell I think the world of you, and you even scared the shizz out of me in the pit's after that one!! :Cheer: Thank's for stepping up buddy, Gary

And that ya'll, is how a real man makes ammends. Good on ya Meacham! You're a stand up guy

His barks worse than his bite! LOL Meacham's just a big 'ol teddybear! :hehe:

That's how we do it down south Y'all! Stand up thing to do bud! :clap:

Wow. You sir, should give lessons to a handful of other folks on how to act like an adult! :clap: Great job Meacham!

You just went up a few notches in my book, not that it matters. LOL

Awesome move on your part. :rockwoot:

Awesome..people do get heated when the adrenaline is rushing and you always say things you don't mean, but I think its how you handle the situation afterwards. You have done exactly as you should IMO..Great job!!

Apology accepted, and thank you for that, it was an honor just to get to run next to you, i look forward to seeing you again and hope everything goes well for the rest of the season, again thank you
Mike Corsilli

Mike, Thank you for that. I can't explain my actions. My doing that only hurts the sport and I love Diesel Drag Racing. The people associated with it are top notch and they deserve only the best, especially from the participants. Again thanks for accepting my apology.

Meacham Evins

Apology accepted, and thank you for that, it was an honor just to get to run next to you, i look forward to seeing you again and hope everything goes well for the rest of the season, again thank you
Mike Corsilli

Kudo's to you Mike for accepting Meachum's apology. Now let's put what happened behind us and go racing. Gary

WTH, is with all this touchy feely crap....now i got to go watch some hunting videos or mabey the preditor movie just to get back to feelin like a guy again.....

Status
Not open for further replies.