My new ride

I LOVE that two tone color scheme! You should keep it like that, keep it stock(ish) and classic. That color scheme make me think of Tuna fish or other pelagic fishes, I always call those 2nd Gen. trucks Tuna truck, haha. Its a complement in my mind, Tuna are an amazing fish.

Also, what did you use to clean that engine bay? It is great looking and my trucks engine bay could use a good cleaning. Did you Armor All it after you cleaned it for that shine?

Seeing trucks like this really makes me rethink selling my '97 for a new Dodge.

I fawkin' hate you! :hehe: LOL :hehe: LOL

Inquiring minds have to know...what did you pay for a truck THAT DAMN CLEAN!

I fawkin' hate you! :hehe: LOL :hehe: LOL

Inquiring minds have to know...what did you pay for a truck THAT DAMN CLEAN!

I would also like to know this^^

Im hoping there is someone out there who paid more for one of these trucks than me...

For reference- My '97 shortly after I bought it (had some Zebart work done before pics were taken):

My97DodgeRamCumminsAfterZiebartWork001.jpg

My97DodgeRamCumminsAfterZiebartWork002.jpg

My97DodgeRamCumminsAfterZiebartWork004.jpg

My97DodgeRamCumminsAfterZiebartWork005.jpg

Im hoping there is someone out there who paid more for one of these trucks than me...

For reference- My '97 shortly after I bought it (had some Zebart work done before pics were taken):

My97DodgeRamCumminsAfterZiebartWork001.jpg

My97DodgeRamCumminsAfterZiebartWork002.jpg

My97DodgeRamCumminsAfterZiebartWork004.jpg

My97DodgeRamCumminsAfterZiebartWork005.jpg

Damn I'd love to find one that clean but with a 5spd! I miss my 97 being my DD! LOL

Very nice !! How any miles ? The molding off a newer truck ? Looks like she is missing some.

As for price I think less then $7,000 would be a good deal....

Very nice !! How any miles ? The molding off a newer truck ? Looks like she is missing some.

As for price I think less then $7,000 would be a good deal....

Thanks! I just wish I didnt have to replace things on it all the time, but its 14 years old..

147,340 miles.

I dont know about the molding thing. Thats the way I got it, with molding just on the body.

I think $7,000 or less would be a great deal! I paid more...:bang. You get into trouble when you buy with emotion..

That's definitely a beautiful 12v truck, but I've had my fill of auto's for now with my 99. If I go back to a 12v it would have to be a 5spd.

I hear ya on that. I would have prefered to have a 5spd in this truck as well.

If I get a 2011 I will probably go G56, although the bucket seats and center console/cubby area that you can only get with the 68RFE auto its pretty tempting. A good place to store documents, tools, small spare parts, and stashes of food is always nice. IDK..

95 to 11 is 17 years @ 105k I don't think you could even drive it to church on Sunday, at least not every Sunday.

Back