My newly acquired enjoyment from my truck!

CumminsCrazed

Well guys, i had a meet on sat. and i was GIVEN an edge comp box from a diesel member who no longer had a need for it due to being a beta tester of the new quad adrenaline race box. Anyway, word had gotten out at the meet that i had lost my job the night before the meet (fri. night the 14th) and he was going to sell me this comp box, but he decided to give it to me due to the fact i had lost my job and Christmas was coming. Talk about a NICE GUY. Anyway, heres is a video of my newly acquired skills my truck can now perform

That is on EZ mode with MAP sensor plugged in

Will i get more smoke from EZ mode with MAP unplugged or is that only with wire tapped

I've never seen much difference with unplugging the map.
just tap the wire... you have a FASS, your clutch will hate you after a while but at least you'll be able to "smoke" instead of "haze" :)

Lavon

I get no video....or link to a video. Sorry, I figured it out. I had to right click and hit OPEN LINK! Duh.

LA Miller, when i unplugged the MAP yesterday i got probably double if not triple the smoke from the video above. I was surprised how much MORE smoke i got!