My Twins For Sale. 2/3 kit

shell 96

Aeronautical Welder
Well some money issues are looming and I cannot afford head studs, o- rings, or billet input shaft for my tranny.
This setup includes nearly everything you need to install on a 2nd gen 12v.(if you have a s300 turbo)i installed and it spooled a little slower than with just my htt 62/71/14(as expected) but i cannot go past 45 psi due to needing studs/o-rings and didnt wanna push my luck. i never tuned these in but i did put a fitting in the cold pipe and saw 24 or so psi outta the bottom turbo. i did gain .200 on my 1/4 mi time and i towed a diesel truck home from the track(it towed awesome) so heres the whatcha get.

-bottom turbo is a 4LHR(ht3b)w/26cm housing. specs outlet is 3.0 id, ex wheel is approx 3.250 mm ,comp wheel is approx 2.875 mm.
-4'' hotpipe hx/40 style flange to T6 w/ gasket(no v-band clamp)
-3'' cold pipe w/boost fitting
-5'' to 4'' intake adapter and small 45 pipe(4'' cone filter not included)
-stock turbo elbow(no v-band clamp)
-3'' 45 deg IC pipe with two 1/2'' relief valves set@ 45psi(they are easily adjusted)
-2 blue silcone boots for cold pipe with 4 t-clamps.
-1 stock black 3'' boot for IC pipe with 1 t clamp
- bottom turbo feed hose and drain hose.w/ clamps
-top turbo drain pipe with hose(no clamps)
-bottom turbo support brace.
-t3 1/2''spacer flange with 1 gasket
-5'' down pipe (not mandrel bent all wedged and welded)
-5'' v-band clamp

Picture016.jpg
Picture018.jpg
Picture019.jpg

pm me your questions, and your best offers ,oh i forgot that turbo has prolly 90miles on it at the most! i know i forgot some things the setup is on the truck so when i get some money ill take it off and send them.

pm me your questions, and your best offers ,oh i forgot that turbo has prolly 90miles on it at the most! i know i forgot some things the setup is on the truck so when i get some money ill take it off and send them.

What you looking to get out of them???

Back