n20 6.0l

Stainless

I just received a zex kit for my 03 6.0l. Now my ? is: I want to spray alot :evil so i dont wont to over-dose my motor, what jet should I run? I have a John Woods trans, but stock studs and injectors. Also do I need a N20 program or will a race tune work fine?

How many of you guys actually run n2o, and how has it been working for you? Good or Bad results?

if you wait an hour ill have alldiesels post what he ran...

I ran a 72 on our first setup with a stock motor and a John Wood race tune.

when i was all stock except sct exhaust and intake a .058 jet took my dually from 14.6's to consistant 13.8's. and now i don't know how big my jets are, there drilled out and there BIG lol, it is dual stage and takes me from a 14.2(over fueled) to a 12.53 :} and i still don't puke (only when i sledpull) so you should be fine with a .05-.08 just keep going bigger until it makes a poping sound then drop down a jet
robert
out

there are a few guys that use wet kits with good results but it always freaked me out

We run a wet kit :rockwoot:

You guys with dry kits run really big jets :eek:penmouth: LOL

Vivian

Thanks for the info. These 6.0's seem to get good results. I just want to run in the mid 13's, that sould take care of most the cars on the streets.