NADM in Canda

If you guys can find my 97 that was stolen in Quebec in 1998, yea, we'll come!!!:banned:

That's an easy one, they hate us up there.
Ive done a lot of snowmobiling in Quebec , my truck & trailer were broken into years ago. And now they like us even less.

That's an easy one, they hate us up there.
Ive done a lot of snowmobiling in Quebec , my truck & trailer were broken into years ago. And now they like us even less.

Yea, all of the stories I have heard are from snowmobiling.

Well, here in Alberta we enjoy having you guys...As for people in Quebec (and sorry to anyone from there in advance) but they are rude there. I know we need a better circut here and would love to see NADM make their way accross the boarder....

Alberta?? How far away is that from Quebec? Are you sure thats in Canada? Are there paved roads there?LOL

Give me a call would like to talk about it! Talked to a couple of guys last week about some NADM events in Peru!

RK

Alberta?? How far away is that from Quebec? Are you sure thats in Canada? Are there paved roads there?LOL

We are right above Montana... And yes we have paved roads here :P It is far enough from Quebec that none of our road or store signs have french on them...

We are right above Montana... And yes we have paved roads here :P It is far enough from Quebec that none of our road or store signs have french on them...

Roads plural? You have more than one road in Canada?:hehe:

Peru? Is that near Pittsburgh?

Ya we have more then one raod here :P i need spell check or someone to read it before I post it...Ya know, most times after we blow our road it's good for about a hour...Ask Diva about our track here in Edmonton...lol

I've never been to Canada or the NW area of the US. I like a chance to formulate my own opinion. :Cheer:

In all honesty, it isn't that bad here or that different. If you can get over some of the stuff we eat....Diva...And the fact that we say things a little different. For the most part we are very welcoming and fun to be around :D At least I like to think so...Then again, not everyone is like me and can be rude... Sucks to be them! I have met some amazing people from the states that have come up here and I love it :)

In all honesty, it isn't that bad here or that different. If you can get over some of the stuff we eat....Diva...

Ketchup potato chips are nasty. :Throwup:

I did however, get addicted to Tim Hortons coffee. Luckily, Mama Stax has some on it's way to me! :clap:

Don't forget perogies Diva...Those are good...Although, I am sure you will never get over the fact we eat what food eats...LOL

Last edited:
Back