Nadp Show's Well

Retorical

Never done.
NADP went to GP over the weekend, the 04 dodge CR ran a 10.8 @128mph, and a 05 GMC duracrap ran a 11.9 @115mph, well try and post video a little later. congrats to the boys, Next weekend is the annual agaust black out, the 04 dodge CR of Mike Drever runs awesome, three runs at 10.8, this weekend i think he'll be waiting for nast girl. rumor has it nasty girl ran 11.2's can anyone confirm this. next weekend should be fun:rockwoot:

Retorical said:
NADP went to GP over the weekend, the 04 dodge CR ran a 10.8 @128mph, and a 05 GMC duracrap ran a 11.9 @115mph, well try and post video a little later. congrats to the boys, Next weekend is the annual agaust black out, the 04 dodge CR of Mike Drever runs awesome, three runs at 10.8, this weekend i think he'll be waiting for nast girl. rumor has it nasty girl ran 11.2's can anyone confirm this. next weekend should be fun:rockwoot:

couple low 11 sec runs but he also posted on the other site that he lost a HG or cracked a head. not sure if he is gonna have it fixed in time.

Nasty Girl hopefully will show up at the AAb there are a few guys that want to take her on. :st:

cranked_dodge said:
Nasty Girl hopefully will show up at the AAb there are a few guys that want to take her on. :st:

But are they gonna run fuel only???
And if not...Why NOT??

Extended Power said:
But are they gonna run fuel only???
And if not...Why NOT??[/QUOTE

I for one will go with just fuel and then im going for it with nitrous. If you have a motor built for nitrous why not use it?

From what I've heard Nasty Girl is broke again so I don't think it will be showing up if it does I can't wait to see how it works
*nx*

I cracked a head last weekend on my first run last weekend but yes I did still run a 11.2 on the second pass on fuel only at over 7300 lbs.
Needless to say Nasty won't be fixed in time for NADP but I would be willing to run Mike anytime when I am running again on fuel only. We live 5 mins from each other..................and yes I am calling you out Dreaver! :poke: :hehe:

Keith, maybe with the cracked head, it could work like water injection...LOL
Sorry man...I seen a chance to:poke: at you.
Are you gonna go and watch the AAB?

They run at least 1 II turbo, the silver bullet. Not sure what the bottom turbo is though. When i saw it on the counter it looked like a s400 of some sort.

Rumor has it brett from II has his truck in one piece and is headed to canada to do some tuning and hopefully be deep in the 10s along with the nadp truck should be interesting.

that is the rumour I heard from barry as well.....guess i'll find out today.

I was at NADP's August Blackout today and Barry drove Drever's 04 CR to a 10.60 @ 129MPH.:st: It was haulin' a$$!

CREED1 said:
Rumor has it brett from II has his truck in one piece and is headed to canada to do some tuning and hopefully be deep in the 10s along with the nadp truck should be interesting.

i don't think they got into the 11's, unless they did after i left.

fantastic event will definetly be back next year with the 05, and hope to see Barry and the crew down @ NHRDA Nationals on sept 15, Congrats on the 10.6 run you guys that is one bada** truck looking forward to next year thanks to the entire NADP crew for the awesome show

Back