NAPC signs as National sponsor for the 2012 season

NHRDA

NAPC sings as a National Sponsor with the NHRDA for the 2012 Season !

NAPC-for-forums.gif

North American Powertrain Components has become the leading remanufacturer of tried and tested Transmissions, Transfer Cases, Differential Units & Torque Converters as well as parts for a majority of vehicle applications on the market.

With our main focus being found towards our Diesel program, we have found an exciting demand for our “Heavy Hauler” Series Transmission that has become a step above the rest.
From Racing to Towing – The H.H. (Heavy Hauler) series will exceed even the toughest conditions.

Our remanufacturing process is second-to-none, and our equipment is uniquely one-of-a-kind.

Superior quality and craftsmanship that you can trust, friendly customer service, and an industry leading warranty designed just for you!”

Contact NAPC at
North American Powertrain Components News Promotions
Toll-Free: 1-866-456-4498

to bad the heavy hauler doesn't have the same quality and customer service it used to
and i think they are far from industry leading on the waranty

While I don't want to see any censorship, I think it would be best overall for the sport if we kept sponsorship announcement threads as "clean" as possible, and use the other sub-forums for any gripes. I'm not taking sides, just want to see the sport grow while still sharing info both good and bad about the companies in our sport! I'm more than willing to discuss any gripes about our company in our sub-forums, and I imagine NAPC/NADP would do so in theirs.

Glad to see them on board. I know for a fact their transmission was part of the reason we could run as fast as we did and go rounds.

Great to have a good transmission sponsor on board for the race season!!

I had over 200 passes on mine, just had it refreshed and hope to get another!!

Nice to see them on board, Been running there tranny for 5yrs.+ and been very happy with it.

Back