Nasty Girl Vid...

Video of nasty Girl would of been better if they hadn't been up in the tailpipes.? I couldn't see anything.

would have also been better if not on a residential street....I at least hope the whole block knew you were making that run......That said nice run thats one sick D-max....easily the best comp. for the cummins...heck i wouldn't turn one down if offered one

sootman said:
Video of nasty Girl would of been better if they hadn't been up in the tailpipes.? I couldn't see anything.

No kidding! All I saw was a puff of smoke and it was gone...

cummins freak said:
would have also been better if not on a residential street....I at least hope the whole block knew you were making that run......That said nice run thats one sick D-max....easily the best comp. for the cummins...heck i wouldn't turn one down if offered one
FWIW, I think that launch was done in front of Merchant's shop, which I think is in a small industrial park, I am pretty sure the mailboxes are for the businesses in that park. I don't know for sure, but I don't think that it was residential neighborhood.

hey I would rather be wrong on here and them being safe then me being right and someoen geting hurt

JFlagg said:
No kidding! All I saw was a puff of smoke and it was gone...

Thats why its such a great clip. That'd be a great getaway truck :evil

Not knocking the truck or the clip but anytime you're filming right on someones a$$, when they take off, it looks that much more impressive. Trust me, I've been right behind some quick ones... they just seem quicker and disappear from your view that much faster than from off to the side.

I've got the hearing loss to prove it...:bang

trik396 said:
Not knocking the truck or the clip but anytime you're filming right on someones a$$, when they take off, it looks that much more impressive. Trust me, I've been right behind some quick ones... they just seem quicker and disappear from your view that much faster than from off to the side.

I've got the hearing loss to prove it...:bang
That is true.

Looks like it moves out pretty good. I cant believe they dont have any drag strip times though:poke: