National Farm Machinery Show!

wideopen

Slum Lord
Who's Going? I'll be up there Saturday Morning Early. I have tickets to the Saturday night Final Pulls. My seats are right behind where the sled pulls from.

I would like to go for the Sat. night pull at 7:30! I walked around all last year and had to leave before it started :(
Brandon

Last edited:
Some buddies and I are going down Thurs. morning and coming home sometime Sat. evening. We got our rooms at the Holiday Inn on Fern Valley Rd. About 13 of us going!!! We've been going for the past 4 years :rockwoot::Cheer:

i prolly be there wednesday and thursday. wednseday for business and thursday for fun

Some buddies and I are going down Thurs. morning and coming home sometime Sat. evening. We got our rooms at the Holiday Inn on Fern Valley Rd. About 13 of us going!!! We've been going for the past 4 years :rockwoot::Cheer:

ill be with Meyers Farms :rockwoot:

Ill be down from friday on.... unless something changes!!

Going up on sat morning and staying for the night pull. Phil, we need to hit the Executive West Hotel up for the big party after the pull that night!

I want to go so bad but i dont think im gonna make it. the guy i was gonna go with cant

I would like to go for the Sat. night pull at 7:30! I walked around all last year and had to leave before it started :(
Brandon

:hehe::hehe::hehe:

We did the same thing but got lucky right before the show and got the BEST seats in the house. We were right at the finish line just to the left, FRONT ROW:rockwoot:. It really kind of sucked tho. Every time they came to the end i had to hold my hand over my beer so i wouldnt get sand and dirt in it:rockwoot:

Doubt ill get that lucky this year.

I will find out tomorrow if I am going or not. I might have to make a trip to Lousiville that Friday for work and might just make a weekend out of it.

What are some good motels to stay at for the Ag Show and Pulls there in Louisville? I may try to make it.

May not be able to find one close now. try the courtyard marriot-airport.

Back