National Trails Raceway Oct. 19th

woodsrat

NEW ERA DIESEL
Test and tune sunday the 19th. 11am to 4 pm. 15.00 bucks for the day. A few of us are going to go over and mess around.

Chuck
New Era Diesel

Unless it's a private event, I'd stay far far away from Trails on the last 2 test-n-tunes of the year. I arrived at 12:30pm and got my first & only pass at 5:45pm after sitting in the staging lanes watching the pro cars do hot laps. :kick:

Good luck anyway!

I have to meet with the track manager anyway. Just figured I would try a couple passes. We have about 4 or 5 trucks going.

Chuck

Well made it back in one piece. Wasn't to busy till a D-max tried a boosted launch with a stock front end.:hehe: Ran a 14.892 with a .237 reaction time, didnt think that was bad for my second time down the track. But I'm sure someone will :kick:

Chuck

Cool! That's definitely better luck than I had. Congrats on the passes!

Trails

How did it go with Mr. Layton for the events next year? I hope things work out. I would like to see a place like that with pulls and racing. Jeff

14.8 and only 1400 egt :bang

mine would have been a well cooked bird.
Yea, you have to look out for those 1000HP Dmax trucks. (adding the numbers on the sides of his boxes for his K&N, programer, and exhaust ect) :hehe:

Back