Need 3 Cars hauled from NC to Michigan

brickwahl681

Anyone know of anyone or any company that would haul 3 cars from NC to Michigan for me. None of them run but they do roll so they will have to be winched onto a trailer. I would like to get them moved that week between x-mas and new years if possible. Thanks

Chris

Cars are located in Mooresville, NC 28115 and need to go to Richmond MI 48062. I'd like to stay around the $1000 mark. The cars are 2 1975 monte carlos, and a 1974 grand prix

Cars are located in Mooresville, NC 28115 and need to go to Richmond MI 48062. I'd like to stay around the $1000 mark. The cars are 2 1975 monte carlos, and a 1974 grand prix

good luck with that from someone who has a 3 car hauler. Look into some commercial hauling services they may be able to do it for that but I doubt it.

Jason

PM Lorensdiesel on here. He hauls professionally with his own rig.

$1000- 3 non running BIG cars....... Good luck-- dont see it happening for that little

I've been paying $350 a running car from Chicago-Phoenix with loads of 8 cars. Shop around.

RAD Transport Inc

53049 Paul Drive, Elkhart, IN 46514-9229 (574) 266-1330 ‎

These guys are about as cheap as they come.

goto autoexpeditors.com I'm a car hauler and alot of good and LEGAL guys are on that site. Someone will probably be able to help out there and if not they can point you to the right direction. There are good brokers there too that can post your load on Central Dispatch which is the largest car hauling site on the web. Good luck

Call my dispatcher direct and save paying the middleman on Central Dispatch. East Clay Carriers 717-569-1580 his name is Bryan. Tell him Loren sent you.