Need a 727 in the Southeast

turbomatt1

Design Limit Investigator
My CTD Grand Wagoneere project just got a little closer...scored a good running 90 D250 rollover for cheap, but its a Getrag. Looking for a Cummins 727 tranny case to buld my Jeep 727 in. (2x4 or 4x4, dosent matter) Might also be interested in a converter that has a little tighter than stock stall.
Anybody want a 2x4 Getrag conversion??

Hmmm... SunCoast might still have the 727 that I sent them as a core on my own dime and that they didn't bother to give me anything for. :rolleyes: Worked okay, just needed new bands and it was eating planetaries.

I have a 727 that I got from George. It's still full of pretty red fluid, but I don't know its past life. What's it worth shipped from 43016?

I have a 727 that I got from George. It's still full of pretty red fluid, but I don't know its past life. What's it worth shipped from 43016?

You have two now?

Brandon, Isn't it about time you had a Vacation in Florida ?? :bigsmile:

12VChevy, Yes thats 2 Getrags now. Sold the other truck though. Call me when you have a moment, I lost my phone/ your number.

You have two now?

I never got the return phone call... :bang

Brandon, Isn't it about time you had a Vacation in Florida ?? :bigsmile:

12VChevy, Yes thats 2 Getrags now. Sold the other truck though. Call me when you have a moment, I lost my phone/ your number.

I just had a vacation in FL! Even got a little sun too!

I can bring it to TS & you and Josh can fight over it. :hehe: