Need a good block

rolncoal82

Anyone near east tenn with a good 24v block?? The old 53 finnaly let go and cracked, I will also be at Schied again if someone farther has one that's going thanks

I practically GAVE one away last weekend for $350.
Didn't even get fuel money either. :(

I'll keep my eyes open!
I have a buddy headed to Southeastern Ohio NEXT weekend, so if I find another non-53 one, we'll toss it on, if you still need it then.

Mark.

just in case.. Ive got a rebuildable 24V with parts.. Murfreesboro TN, great price too

Andrew, Fenders buddy that came to Terra Haute a couple of years ago. The year we was piled in the side by side riding wheelies. I recognized the truck from when you work out at the Eastman railroad.

Ha oh good times!!! Ya I remember you now you going this year?? Me and Brandon are leaving on tuesday

I would like to go but don't know if I'm going if I'll make it or not! Got to much going on right now. It's always been a good time there!

I practically GAVE one away last weekend for $350.
Didn't even get fuel money either. :(

I'll keep my eyes open!
I have a buddy headed to Southeastern Ohio NEXT weekend, so if I find another non-53 one, we'll toss it on, if you still need it then.

Mark.

jousts you know mark I'm damn happy that I didn't give you fuel money! got my truck al back together and all of a sudden oil started filling water jackets! so you got 350 bucks for a junk ass cracked block. now I have to turn around and get one here asap probably going to have to spend 1200 bucks. thanks alot

Back