need a GOOD trans shop in easter Pa.

gmorgan

Hi I need a GOOD trans shop in eastern Pa. to rebuild or replace my sliping 47re in my 99 ram 3500 daully I don't trust any trany shops ( I have 1 freind that is a manager of a Cottman and was there rebuilder and I saw the things that they do 1 master kit replace only 1st gear clutch and a paper kit , 1 master kit did 4 trans and he was told to do this at other non Cottman shops to ,I know people at AAMCO and they do it to) so I don't trust them AT ALL, THEY LIE FOR A LIVING so if any one knows a shop that will rebuild it rite let me know THANK YOU

Check out Level 10 in Hardyston NJ
They are well known for building tough trannies and i have had nothing but good luck with them

Call Jeff Garmon 404-557-4972 Garmon's Diesel Performance

Best in the Business and customer service!
He can ship anywhere in the US.

Just pull it and ship it to him...All your worries will be over!!

Call Ladell Weaver at the following number...(717)679-3611

He was part owner of East Coast Diesel and now the partners have split and gone their own ways.Ladell's automatic transmissions are in many of the automatic trucks that pull in the area.If you have been to any local pulls his truck is called "Wound Tight".I was also told to tell you that you may need to leave a message and he will return your call.His shop is out in the Lebanon,PA area........Andy

call Carl at Redline Diesel Power in Wooster, Ohio 330-624-7000. He builds awesome transmissions

Call Ladell Weaver at the following number...(717)679-3611

He was part owner of East Coast Diesel and now the partners have split and gone their own ways.Ladell's automatic transmissions are in many of the automatic trucks that pull in the area.If you have been to any local pulls his truck is called "Wound Tight".I was also told to tell you that you may need to leave a message and he will return your call.His shop is out in the Lebanon,PA area........Andy

X2.....

Back