need a little more

Duck

i got the juice and love it for a while now and am wanting a little more get but still being safe. i have though about a hx-40 and rv 275s to go on top of the juice, is this a good combo or is there somthing better that i am missing out on. or does any one have any better suggestions. thanx

I'd go with an S300 based charger. They like boost much beter and are more drivavble than a 40

:evil That 40 aint gonna last too much longer with the juice.:evil

A Industrial Injection Silver Bullet 62 is my recommendation:ft:

RacinDuallie said:
A Industrial Injection Silver Bullet 62 is my recommendation:ft:

Imagine that....:blahblah1:

You remind me a lot of ol' Mr. Hogue. You two need to start the Industrial Injection cheer leading squad.

Last edited:
Timbeaux38 said:
I'd go with an S300 based charger. They like boost much beter and are more drivavble than a 40

Yup. A box stock S300G would work really well, and should cost around a thousand bucks.

I ran a HY35 with the juice for a year or so. The 35 finally died. It was D.E.D... Have you got the level 6 "hot code" for it yet. It will fuel to 3000rpm or somwhere near there. Its like a drag comp, when on level 6. If that doesn't work you could probably still stack it with a TST if you un-tap the Edje from the VP44. But for sure, you need a better charger. Turbonetics maked a bad one...

I did not notice a fuel system in your sig. Get a fuel system before anything else if you do not have one.