Need a price

getblown5.9

Ceritified Kleenex Dealer
This elbow for a S400 (on the right)...but I want to make sure it comes with an o-ring first.

part number I got from the other thread...

3957380 turbo outlet elbow
3067979 v-band clamp

IMG_5866.jpg

Thanks TeeJay the avatar is very pretty. :rockwoot:
Yes it fits an s400. The oring does not come with it.
I do have a few of these elbows coming in on a stock order. The orings and clamps I keep here already. The clamp is pretty pricey and I've found a source other than Cummins for that.
I'll PM you some pricing.

The one I got from you worked great Jeff...really made the project look good;)

Chris

The one I got from you worked great Jeff...really made the project look good;)

Chris

The one I sent you was a custom job for the compressor outlet.
Glad it worked out for you. I'll be out towards the end of the month to take it for a ride. :)

I just ordered one of those compressor outlet elbows, clamp and O-Ring should be here at the end of the week, thanks again!

Justin

Slightly off topic, but I picked up an elbox for my HT60 awhile back for free from a friend and it looks just like the one on the left in the above picture. It has the wider radius, and it works perfect on my S400 also... just thought I would mention that :D I can get a pic and a number if anyone wants it as a second option?

Slightly off topic, but I picked up an elbox for my HT60 awhile back for free from a friend and it looks just like the one on the left in the above picture. It has the wider radius, and it works perfect on my S400 also... just thought I would mention that :D I can get a pic and a number if anyone wants it as a second option?

Here is the elbow I had given to me... I didn't realize an HT60 and S400 shared the same part, at least in this aspect.

DSCF3343.jpg

DSCF3345.jpg

Snedge,

Could you PM me a price for both the cummins elbow and the other one you have available?

Thats a Detroit part.

We weren't sure on the application, he picked it up at a swap meet I think and let me have it for my HT60... just so happens that it worked on the s400 also... super tight fit though.

This elbow for a S400 (on the right)...but I want to make sure it comes with an o-ring first.

part number I got from the other thread...

3957380 turbo outlet elbow
3067979 v-band clamp

IMG_5866.jpg

Jeff have you gotten any of the s400 elbows in? I need one for my s465 I would love to get it on by july 10th for a pull and a dyno on the 11th

:thankyou2:

Dave