Need a quote for a Fuelab or Aeromotive fuel pump

Extended Power

I don't know who sells them, except ITP diesel...called, and e-mailed them. No response yet...and I don't know where else to put this. (I looked at the vendor forums, and by the looks of the replies...unless you know the vendor who sells it....you don't get a reply.:bang

Fuelab pump numbers: 41402, and a 42402

Aeromotive pump number: 11108

and Aeromotive regulator number: 13114

Thanks...shipped to 59501 (Havre, Montana)

Please PM quote, thanks!!

Are you against used ones? I have an aeromotive pump that is in the ATS stage 3 setup that is used if your are interested.

How old is it, which model is it, how loud is it, and how much money?

Thanks!

The Aeromotive model 11108 flows quite a bit less than the 11110 pump. (I had the 11110 model, and it was LOUD...that's why I was wondering about the 11108)

Thanks!

The Aeromotive model 11108 flows quite a bit less than the 11110 pump. (I had the 11110 model, and it was LOUD...that's why I was wondering about the 11108)

How did you mount it? Our 11110's are pretty quite (close to the factory level). There is some vibration that is felt in the frame, but that's about it.

Also, what fuel filters were you running? Early on, we had the wrong filters and there would be a lot of cavitation in the pump on hard acceleration, high pressure.

Thanks!

Unfortunatly I bought it used and didn't even hook it up. I went a different route and installed a FASS. So I have no idea how loud it is. Let me know if you are still interested.

How did you mount it? Our 11110's are pretty quite (close to the factory level). There is some vibration that is felt in the frame, but that's about it.

Also, what fuel filters were you running? Early on, we had the wrong filters and there would be a lot of cavitation in the pump on hard acceleration, high pressure.

I used rubber mounts on a piece of stainless steel, Aeromotive filter screwed right into the outlet of the pump, and used a DAHL 200 for a prefilter/separator.
3/4" stainless steel pick-up tube.....and a Aeromotive 13114 regulator up front set at 60 psi...

I have the new fuel sump from Hellman that is going in this time...shouldn't ever suck air again...:rockwoot:

Back