Need a turbo volunteer-6.0 Ford diesel

bbunting

Black Widow Diesel
We have been testing some new turbo combinations for the last couple months, and I want someone else to validate what our in house testing has shown.

If you have an aftermarket turbo on you truck, with stock or modified injectors, I want to send you a TN turbo kit built to my specs and get some feedback.

I would need a few measurements on the set up you are running now-spool up RPM, peak boost, drive pressure, and peak EGTs-and the same on the TN.

When the testing is complete, you can purchase the unit at a reduced cost, or send it back, no questions.

If you are interested, shoot me a PM.

Thanks!

Thanks guys for all the replies.

I have someone that has some injectors and a competing turbo that is willing to test some back to back.

I'd like to get someone with a stock turbo and stock injectors to do a comparison. I will see if we can get another unit out there.........

I have stock turbo and injectors, with a fuel system... I'd be interested and I'm only an hour away from Center Point.

Thanks to Dalpilot for taking this on. You should have your turbo and install kit soon......

Now we need to get the stock replacement unit out there......still considering that truck.

Thanks for all the replies and interest.

hmm.. a moderator...and you are a site sponsor..NICE..unbiased testing..:hehe:

hmm.. a moderator...and you are a site sponsor..NICE..unbiased testing..:hehe:

Adam, I have asked you to call me if you have an issue. Basically at this point your questioning my integrity and the integrity of this site. If you want to whine about it and throw your temper tantrum, do so on the phone. I have tested products for several sponsors, and have always given a non biased opinion, 100% of the time. At this point your just being an ass. If you have a problem, you got my number, but you are finished trying to tarnish my reputation, a sponsors reputation and my name here.

Last edited:
I will not be doing this any longer, and have zero desire to consider it in the future. Get someone else!

What? Forgive me for asking, but what's with the complete 180* turn?

I will not be doing this any longer, and have zero desire to consider it in the future. Get someone else!

Hard work pays off. I've had more offers for help when I broke the motor than ever before. Don't quit just because someone else doesn't like it.

Oh no, I just had a change of heart. This has nothing to do with anything in this thread.