Need a Type K thermocouple.

4x4dually

Staff member
Anyone got a new or used Type K thermocouple they don't mind parting with? I'll pay shipping if someone wants to give me a Christmas present this year. If it is used, I'd prefer it has a decent amount of wire left on it.

Anyone got an extra they'd give me?

I just got my H&S EGR delete plates...I need something to shove in the 1/8 NPT hole besides a plug. :evil

:thankyou2:

Just because Dr. 4x4 dually checks your temp that way Jory, doesnt mean the rest of us do!!

LOL Hell no. When I'm sick she gets the hell out. I'm a whinny, complaining, needy, baby when I get sick. It drives her bat schidt crazy. LOL

It may be Dr. as in PhD...but it dang sure ain't M.D. :hehe:

hey we southern folk think docters is docters!!
now can you check this thing growing on my back?

I think it is covered. Many thanks to you, Travis G.

:thankyou2:

For anyone who wants to know, the little fitting that mounts in your manifold that the probe screws into is Edge P/N 6000085. They are $2 direct from Edge.

Just passing that on.

If I knew what it was called I'd go get one. It has 1/8 npt on one end, and the other end is a straight thread ain't it...for the nut?

Yea its a compression fitting (at least mine was). You know the type that they use for the boost line except bigger.

Never thought about that. Hmm. O well. For the price of a McRib combo, it will show up and I know it will fit. It ain't gonna hurt me to skip a meal.

Back