Need Advice

Jethro6213

I sold some of the stuff I had to go on my truck( Flux 3's and dual cp3 kit) and was trying to sell the twins(64/480). Since I can't seem to sell the twins I 'm thinking of replacing the 64 with a 62 and running the twins. I am thinking to going with a set of 120hp or so nozzles and a Wicked Diesel stage 3 pump or a II 85% cp3 along with a Smarty and all the supporting mods. My injectors have 165K miles on them. Will they be OK to just install nozzles on or should I buy new injectors or at least a lower milage set? I was wanting to go with a single turbo, but I might a well use the twins since I can't sell them.

So my questions are will the injectors be OK?
What 62 turbo would be good over my 480?
How much HP will this set upo be good for?
How reliable will this set up be?

i would think that your setup should yield somewhere over 750hp. dont have much experience with 62s except the one that I have. you might want someone like ed mess with the 64 since u got it already. I would replace the injectors with that kind of mileage. several trucks run this kind of setup on daily drivers should be reliable if you dont beat on it daily.

injectors are hit and miss. some peoples go bad under 100k but i just had mine tested at 170k and they were still good.
guess it just comes down to how much you like to gamble LOL

Back