need alittle help

movingcoal

firsttimestroken
:st:Hey guys been lookn on this site for awhile and really enjoy reading the posts....so I joined up!!!! I have a 01 7.3 that has been giving me fits for awhile. First, loss of power and starts smoking(gray Fuel smoke) with a little oil (blue) in on the mix. Also missing bad and dies at red lights. And when i say smokes i mean cant see the cars behind me!!!! In town traffic it is unbelievable. If ya take it out on the highway and bring the turbo to full spool she cleans out and quits smoking and missing. Then when you return to a idle or fall below 1700 rpm it starts it again even if your on the highway. Bad miss,bad smoke,loss of power. Now it wont even bring the turbo up to spool. Barley will run 30 mph throttle on the floor. snap-on computer says 3 6 8 not contributing. I think I have more issues than injectors!!!! The engine has a lot of blow-by. Also found oil in the turbo inlet rubber boot from the PVC and also found the rubber boot cracked bad! No mixed fluids anywhere that I have found. I'm thinking TURBO ISSUES WITH INJECTORS ALSO??? any ideas please :bang

what does the smoke in the exhaust smell like? Like fuel, coolant or what? Might post this question up in the 7.3 section also, might get more response, or better yet, on powerstrokenation.com. Most people who have fords tend to be members on there too. You'll find your answer over there for sure.