Need Help ASAP!

CR From Hell

Never Satisfied
Got an 03' 3500 that the battery died on when I was in training. Put a new battery in but when I go to turn the truck over it just clicks and the little red security light in the dash flashes. Any ideas on how to get that fixed and started up? Is there a reset? Trying to get it fixed tonight if possible so I can drive to work tomorrow. Thanks for all your help!

disconnect neg/pos, touch together, wait 10

see if that helps

Oh yea, I should add I did the second battery delete. So it's only got one now, which it was brand new when I installed it and the truck fired right up. Idk if it sitting dead for a while had something to do with it or not?

Well got it to run. Sorry for the momentary freak out, just been a terrible a week and I really didn't need another problem. I think that battery had a bad cell. Forced the parts store to replace it, touch the cables, and hooked it back up, and she's good to go. Thanks for help guys I really appreciate it!

glad you got er going, My Dad lived down Fayetteville for a bit, used to jump out of perfectly good airplanes as it was safer than landing in them.

Back