need help!!!!!asap

heavy smoker

i have a friend who has a 06 and if it sitting for a while it will not start,if you roll it off it will start,drive it awhile and turn it off it will start back but if it sits for a extened period it will not start.i know nothing about a cr.thank you

Sounds like it has a fuel leak that is bleeding pressure off. Just a guess though.

talked to him on the phone and i misunderstood him.he says it wont even crank try jumping it off it does nothing,roll it starts and drive it awhile it will crank sits for extened period does nothing.i think he said he checked batterys and starter and has power inside.sorry for the wrong info.thanks for the help.

Auto or stick? Check the neutral safety switch or clutch safety switch.

talked to him on the phone and i misunderstood him.he says it wont even crank try jumping it off it does nothing,roll it starts and drive it awhile it will crank sits for extened period does nothing.i think he said he checked batterys and starter and has power inside.sorry for the wrong info.thanks for the help.

You lost on what you just typed, sorry...

Another thing to check would be the negative battery terminals. Mine were loose once and it would not let the truck start.