Need help bad

Fire Rescue1401

Ok so i installed some 50% over stock tips that i had extrude hone do for me last week. set the valves, put it all back together and had no power. changed the fuel filters cause i was loosing pressure and no change Fuel PSI is fine holding at 25 psi WOT. changed the map out with a good used one no change. boost on my sh!t commander is only reading around 8 psi. found boost leak fixed that and no change still slow a sh!t. so i was told that the connecters on the ECM get water in them and mess up so i took them off clean and greased them NO Fing CHANGE..... what the hell am i missing. what else do i need to look at. i am thinking about taking the tips back out and reinstalling them to make sure i didn't mess anything up...... i even checked the wastegate cause someone said that it could have gotten stuck open and its fine... I am so Fing pissed right now i want my truck to burst into flames...... :nail: so could someone please give me something else it could be so i can start making a list before i do something stupid and get locked up for inssurance fraud. :kick:

Everything was fine before the install I take it? Is it idleing fine and starting fine just no power?

I would recheck valve lash.. did you disconect the batterys when you changed the injectors.

Yeah sorry i should have posted that we got it figured out and fixed, not sure what it was but was told that i could have had something to tight or not tight enough so i took it apart and re did everything closer to trq and it ran great. they said it could have been the tubes.... not sure but its running good now

Thanks,
Eric

Glad you got it figured out! So how do you like the tips now?

Love them but just broke my shifter for the third time so i am running around with two vise grips on the shifter fork so i can't really play with it too much. was at Crandall trying to see what she would do in the 1/4 and it broke coming out of third and stuck in neutral...... will be contacting BD first thing monday....

Back