need help.....crank no start

coorslight

they see me rollin
first of all this atruck at work that im supposed to be fixing.....2004 lly came in for a pinging noise (sounded like spark knock). i replaced all injectors with bosch remans from the dealer. i also replaced the fuel pressure regulator(it had a surge at idle) that problem is cured. then i drove it and it seemed to still have a noise but not as loud, kept driving it and it got worse, it needed a fuel filter so this morning i pulled it in and replaced it, but when i pulled it in it ran like **** and seemed to have a dead miss, i proceded to change the filter and drove it again, then it started smoking white smoke and stalled, now its a crank no start and not building high pressure fuel. diagnosed that as a stuck open return side injector on # 4, replaced that and proceded to try to start with no luck, i now have approx 6k high pressure fuel and there is nothing i can see on the scanner (tech 2) that is out of line. i have bled the fuel filter and pumped the **** outta the plunger. truck is still a no start and im pulling my hair out trying to figure out whats going on. i have minimal experience with these duramax's but am learning the hard way i guess..... any help would be greatly appreaciated

If you have 6K psi rail pressure then you have more than enough to fire the truck. Sounds like the FICM is not sending signal to fire the injectors. Check crank and cam sensors as well.

If you have 6K psi rail pressure then you have more than enough to fire the truck. Sounds like the FICM is not sending signal to fire the injectors. Check crank and cam sensors as well.

sorry i forgot to add that i did check the cam and crank sensors per scanner and they switch from no to yes as soon as the engine starts cranking, i havent actually scoped them with a labscope but i figured if the pcm says they are ok that they should be ok......

is it possible to have some of the nasty fuel and contaminates from the old filter take out the new injectors or starving them of fuel caused them to just plain beat themselves up?????

im to the point where its about to get 7 more injectors, due to the fact that i have eliminated everything else that i know of and have spent hours reading about

its fixed, 7 more injectors and it runs like a top!! im happy and so is the customer.